Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: NBA Draft

  1. #31
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    as embarassing as my knicks are........it feels good to know that for the first time in years we arent the worst run franchise in all of sports

    thank you celtics
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    I thought the Knicks did pretty well today, they got Randolph didnt they?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the Knicks did pretty well today, they got Randolph didnt they? </div></div>
    heres the problem with that

    first off randolph managed to get in trouble in portland.....NYC is gonna kill him

    secondly francis is gonna opt out next year anyway.......so why not let some of these albatross contracts expire instead of replacing one expiring disaster contract with a much longer one??

    third of all frye could have been the long term answer fo rthem in the middle

    then they drafted a forward when they only have 98 of them on the roster

    afflalo would have been a much better fit for them in my opinion.......and if you really have to take a forward fazekas would have been my pick
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    I agree, they dont need a forward. But last year Frye split time with Lee, who played better IMO. He averaged 30 mins a game and was second in the NBA in rebouding.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    the thing with frye was his versatility he could play center or forward without losing much in his game as hes physical enugh to play underneath but can handle and shoot the ball as well

    they got two guys who offer zero in dickau and jones.......and as good as randolph is on the court hes got well documented issue off the court in portland which doesnt compare to NYC at all

    the only consolation to the whole thing was chicage blowing the knicks pick on noah......and trust me its not much of a consolation as the knicks would have wasted it anyway

    doesnt renaldo balkman have a 3rd cousin who plays at SW podunk tech they could have taken at #9?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    Im a Bulls fan, and I really, really hope they get rid of Noah. Hes not even as good as Tyson Chandler was.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    NJ, I have a feeling Oden and Frye will be a really nice front line for the Blazers. Frye is very versatile. Get him anywhere around the free throw line and in and hes going to knock the shot down. He and Oden will have an enormous wingspan down low. Its going to be tough for teams to score on them.

    I really liked Golden State's draft too. The kid from overseas looks like the goods. I saw a few highlights of him dunking on our sorry arse Olympic team. Then they traded Richardson for B. Wright. That should give them some more rebounding and a guy that can run the floor like Nelly likes. If I knew B-Diddy wasnt going to get hurt, Id predict bigger things from them next year.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    I like how Baron plays. They should be fun to watch if I do watch any NBA games next year.

    mega, don't forget about Aldridge as well. Another lanky player for the post. This should help them match up well against Dallas, and San Antonio.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #39
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    And of course, the face of NSSB's Chicago Bulls....................

    e0dcab19 1717 4d61 ac12 36883f21b7b8
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #40
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And of course, the face of NSSB's Chicago Bulls....................

    e0dcab19 1717 4d61 ac12 36883f21b7b8 </div></div>

    You wanta go with me to a game in Chicago this year Bob???
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •